Medical Resource List
- Emergencies - Call 911 or go to nearest hospital!!!
- Intermountain Medical Center - Low Cost Hospital. - Click here!
- Health Care Safety Net - Utah - Insured and uninsured may apply. - Click here!
- Help with the cost of medicine - - Click here!
- Apply for a NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card - accepted by most pharmacies - - Click here!
- Intermountain Health Care Financial Assistance Helpline - (Phone: 801-442-1128 or Toll free: 1-800-442-1128)
- Maliheh Free Clinic - 941 East 3300 South, Millcreek, Utah. (Phone: 801-266-3700) Open Mon and Thurs 8:45AM to 4PM, Tues and Wed 8:45AM to 8:00PM, Fri 8:45AM to 12 Noon
Low Cost Medical Insurance
- Primary Care Network (PCN) is health coverage for adults, not Medicaid. (sign up is limited) (small copay). - Click here!
- Medicaid - How to apply - Utah - Click here!
- Children's Health Insurance Program, (CHIP) (for children ages 19 and under who don't have medical coverage.) - Click here!
- UPP (Utah's Premium Partnership for Health Insurance) a program that may be able to help pay for part of health insurance premiums. - Click here!
- Medical Assistance Program in Utah - to help with medical care and bills - Click here!
Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Baby Your Baby - Eligible pregnant women receive prenatal care prior to establishing eligibility for Medicaid. Hotline 1-800-826-9662. - Click here!
- Pregnancy Resource Center - Find out what your options are. Call: 801-363-5433 - Click here!
- LDS Family Services - Unplanned Pregnancy Options and Counseling - Click here!
- Pregnancy Care Center - Provide options, Material Aid, Adoption Support, After Abortion Support, STD/STI formation. - Click here!
- American Adoption Agency - Unplanned pregnancy options, support and more... - Click here!
- Family Support Center - 1760 West 4805 South, Taylorsville, UT 84129 - Phone 801-955-9110, website: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours: Monday - Friday - 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Midvale Crisis Nursery & Counseling Office, 777 W Center Street (7720 South), Midvale, UT 84047, 801-255-6881, Open 7days a week, 9 am to 5 pm
- Sugar House Crisis Nursery & Counseling Office, 2020 Lake Street (740 East), Salt Lake City, UT 84105, 801-487-7778
- West Valley Crisis Center, 3663 South 3600 West, West Valley, UT 84110, 801-967-4259, Open 24/7
- More to come.
- Needy Meds Patient Assistance Programs - Nationwide (Select "Patient Savings" tab. Save 80% on prescription drugs. ) - Click here!
- Smith's Discount Program - Nationwide - Get a 30-day supply for $4, 90-day for $10 (Generic only) - Click here!
- K-Mart Pharmacy $5 Program - Click here!
- Essential Prescriptions and Medications - Family Connection Center - 801-771-4642
- All About Vision - Free eye exam and free eyeglasses if you can't afford them. - Click here!
- WalMart Vision - as little as $69 - Nationwide - Click here!
- Family Vision Care of Bountiful - Free vision screening for needy children - Click here!
- More to come.
- Hearing Aid Loaner Bank Programs, National Center for Hearing Assessment and Management, Utah State University - Click here!
- Salt Lake Community College Dental Hygiene Clinic (Jordan Campus) (Cleanings, X-rays and Screening Visits $25.00) - Click here!
- How to Get Free Dental Care in Utah (that isn't Scary) - Click here!
- Free Dental Clinics and Centers in Utah - Click here!
- Safety Net Dental - Providers - Utah - Click here!
- Roseman University Dental Clinic (50% discounted services) - Click here!
- Dental Assistance Partners - Davis County Dental Health - 801-444-9090
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Utah
Back to top