Legal Resource List
Legal - Low Income Charges
Free Legal Clinics - sponsored by S.J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah
- Pro Bono Initiative: Free Brief Advice Legal Clinics - Click here!
- Debtor's Counseling Clinic - 4th Thursday of each month 6 to 8 pm. Salt Lake City Library, 400 S 210 E, SLC, UT - Click here!
- Expungement Free Legal Clinic (impediments to employment) - Click here!
- Street Law Free Legal Clinic - Consumer, employment, housing, discrimination, etc. - Click here!
- American Indian Free Legal Clinic - Click here!
- Layton Family Law Free Clinic - Family Law, child custody, divorce, protective orders. - Click here!
- Family Law Free Clinic - Family Law, child custody, divorce, protective orders. - Click here!
- Community Legal Clinic (formerly called the Immigration Clinic) - Click here!
- Nuevo: Clinica Legal de La Communidad (anetriormente se Ilamaba clinica de Immigracion) - Click here!
- Medical-Legal Clinic (Landlord-Tenant issues related to healthcare & accommodations and other related issues. - Click here!
- Rainbow Law Free Clinic - LGBT legal issues related to employment, estate planning, family law, etc. - Click here!
- Free Legal Clinic - Immigration Welcome Center - Welfare Square Employment Center 780 W 800 S, Salt Lake City, Utah, Phone 801-240-7262. First Tuesday of the month at 5:00 - 7:00 pm.
Back to top